Can You Use Revolut With Apple Pay? (I Use It All the Time)
I live in Thailand, and Revolut is my main bank, but does it work with Apple Pay?
Revolut fully supports Apple Pay. All you need to do is open the app, select the cards tab, and tap “Add to Apple Wallet,” which will add your Revolut card to Apple Pay.
The video below shows me paying with Revolut using Apple Pay on my Apple Watch. Of course, it works just as well with my iPhone. I’ve done it plenty of times.
Please don’t go anywhere, as I will show you exactly how to add a Revolut card to your Apple Pay Wallet.
How to Use Apple Pay With Revolut
- Open the ‘Wallet App’ on your Apple Device, and click the “+” button in the top right corner.
- Put your card Revolut card number in the ‘Wallet App.’
- To find your Revolut card number, open the Revolut app and select the ‘Card’ section.
- Click on your card, go to ‘Show Details,’ and click copy.
- Input the information into the ‘Wallet’ app on your Apple Device, which will connect your Revolut card to Apple Pay.
Revolut is an amazing bank, but do you know the world’s global bank gets even BETTER with the metal plan? To discover why it’s worth paying for the premium plan like I do, you can save money! Please read my helpful article.